Tan-y-Mynydd Trout Fishery
Over the years, Tan-y-Mynydd has gained a high reputation in customer care and has won numerous awards and accolades.
Listed below are just some of the facilities we provide:
- Tackle Shop - Flies/ Leaders/ Essentials
- Tackle Hire available at reasonable cost
- Disabled Toilet
- Disabled Access
- Ample Car Parking
- Seated Fishing Pegs
- Complimentary Teas and Coffees
- Cold Drinks and Refreshments can be purchased
- Professional Tuition can be arranged
- Corporate Days/ Competitions can be arranged
Open All Year from Dawn to Dusk (except Christmas Day)
Moelfre, Abergele, County of Conwy, North Wales
How to Find Us:
From town centre take A548 to Llanrwst.
After approx 3 miles turn left at crossroads sign posted B5381 St.Asaph.
Tan-y-Mynydd is just over a mile along this road on the left hand side.
At the roundabout close to bridge at bottom of St.Asaph, drive past Foxons Angling Centre and stay on this road past St.Asaph Business Park.
After approx 2 miles turn left but stay on B5381.
Tan-y-Mynydd is 3 miles further on the right hand side